As a client of DeAnna A. Nappo, all of your information is considered extremely private and personal, thus, your information is kept completely confidential, session notes will be available at the end of each session for you to take home, if you prefer DeAnna keep them, they will be locked and stored after the end of each session.
Reserving Private Appointments
Once payment is made for booking a session, fees are 100% non-refundable, but session fees can be applied to an appointment for a later date if you find yourself having to reschedule. Each client receives one free scheduling if the session is rescheduled prior to the 48 hour window before the reserved time of appointment. To reschedule, you must do so prior to 48 hours before your session begins or your payment and one-time complimentary rescheduling will be forfeited. To reschedule your session simply send an email to email@example.com, If the session is cancelled within the 48 hours before the scheduled start time of your appointment, no refunds are available.
All sessions must begin promptly. If for some reason you are unable to arrive on time to your scheduled session, DeAnna asks that you reschedule your session for a future date. Complimentary one (1) time reschedule per session with purchase.
Terms and conditions for private appointments
The readings and mentoring sessions provided by DeAnna A. Nappo are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, please do not replace the impressions given to you during your session with DeAnna A. Nappo for any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care, assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription or “band-aid” for your medical needs; the information and insight provided is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In reserving a session with DeAnna, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that DeAnna makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and accept that some information received in your reading may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that DeAnna does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request and consent from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By reserving a session with DeAnna A. Nappo, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) Have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will
2) Are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent
3) Understand that your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, professional counseling, therapy or treatment
4) Understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
5) Understand that your session may include information that does not seem to apply right at this moment but could apply at a future date
6) By participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being
7) On behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish DeAnna A. Nappo and any other persons associated with DeAnna A. Nappo from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising, out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading or coaching session with DeAnna A. Nappo. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgement or other judicial decree, to the property of DeAnna A. Nappo, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading or coaching session resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by DeAnna A. Nappo
8) Understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against DeAnna A. Nappo or any persons associated with DeAnna A. Nappo as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless DeAnna A. Nappo and all persons associated with DeAnna A. Nappo from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
9) Understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
10) Agree that DeAnna can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country without revealing any specific information about the session
11) Agree that DeAnna can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love
12) Are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
13) Have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by reserving a reading or coaching session with DeAnna A. Nappo represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all of the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of DeAnna A. Nappo
Upon reserving a reading or coaching session with DeAnna A. Nappo, and waive any and all legal actions against DeAnna A. Nappo
All payments for readings, coaching sessions, and private one-on-one work with DeAnna A. Nappo are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Appointments paid for upon reserving can be rescheduled. Things come up, understandable. DeAnna is flexible. Generally, appointment fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates when cancelled within the 48 hour window before an individual appointment’s scheduled start time, but please contact DeAnna just in case.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as readings, coaching sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
In the case of private appointment work, DeAnna understands there are emergencies and will work with you the best she can in the event one does occur. Emergencies can occur regarding DeAnna as well, so please understand something might arise on her end
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the terms and conditions of DeAnna A. Nappo please email firstname.lastname@example.org